Well, as with the AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) I could post 20 questions here and you could, and Probably would answer yes to at least 15 of them.
The first question should be....Have you ever had
inappropriate sexual contact with a older male or female in you
life?...... For a lot of us it is that simple, but for some survivors it
Many of us remember the abuse, and feel that we have
dealt with it because we have pushed it to the back of our minds, and we
"don't think about it any more" (Wrong)
are those of us that don't remember the abuse at all, and suffer from
what is termed "Dissociative Identity Disorder" or DID. This would be
what they called Multiple personality Disorder in the old days, But
before you run of screaming, it is not that bad.
has happened is that the abuse was so bad, that the person forms a
different personality to deal with that pain, and the you that walks
talks and functions daily, does not remember the abuse.
So the question remains, how do I know if I was abused and if the abuse affects me in my day to day living.
Now come the questions:
you have suffered CSA (Childhood Sexual Abuse) in your past then you
will display one or more of the following (And this list is by no means
* Do you drink excessive alcohol or are you an alcoholic?
* Do you abuse any other substances Marijuana, Coke, Tik, Psychological prescription drugs.?
* Do you abuse food and have become obese?
* Do you lack self confidence?
* Do you lack long term friendships?
* Do hate authoritarian figures?
* Do you suffer from sexual addictions?
* Do you abuse Porn?
* Do you Masturbate excessively?
* Are you married but feel the need to sleep with other men?
* Do you have extramarital affairs with either men or woman or both?
* Do have doubts about your sexuality?
* Are you a compulsive over worker?
* Are you a compulsive gambler?
* Are you a compulsive shopper?
* Are you a compulsive exerciser, or Gym Bunny?
* Are you extremely Homophobic?
* And do you suffer from extreme Rage and Violence?
above are a few questions, and if you know of CSA in your past, then
you will know, and these questions will provide confirmation to the
question that you are asking.
Dont let CSA affect your
life any more than it already has. We have a saying, Dont let the
perpetrator control your life for one more day. Take your life back
Let us help you
Call Me now, or email me the details are on the contacts page.
All talks are strictly confidential, and no details will be revealed to anyone.